Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
Old Hall Farm in Ellesmere Port offers a warm welcome for all the family. Our bright, modern interior with traditional pub values aims to keep everybody happy, from teens and toddlers to Nan and Granddad. Our famous carvery is at the heart of what we do. Choose from three tender roasts or a veggie option, served with all your favourite trimmings. Roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds, plenty of veg, and lashings of gravy.
If you’re not in the mood for carvery, there’s plenty more to choose from. Just take a look at our extensive selection of pub grub, contemporary twists, and children’s menu. You'll find plenty of indulgent treats in our unmissable giant desserts cabinet, perfect with a nice coffee from our Nescafé Milano range.
Our bar is well stocked with the finest Marston’s real ales, and wines from around the world, perfect for relaxing in our outdoor space. The adjacent kids playground is great for keeping the little ones entertained. If the rain spoils their fun, we offer free crayons and colouring sheets too. We’re proud to be one of the most family-friendly pubs in Ellesmere Port. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.